Keep Your Kids Actively Learning This Summer with Brain Chase + Giveaway
Summer is quickly approaching and our kids are anxiously awaiting those days where they can stay up late, sleep in and not worry about going to school. However, that doesn’t mean they won’t be busy at all this summer! There will be swimming, camping and Brain Chase!
I had previously shared about Brain Chase on The Mommy-Files, but since then, I’ve learned about some new announcements and additions. I’m getting super excited our kids participating in the Brain Chase Summer Learning Challenge!! Check it out!
– You can watch and share the official Brain Chase 2015 trailer for The Sunstone of Cortés. It provides a peek into this year’s animations and explains how the program works.
– Use the new dashboard demo for a hands-on look at Brain Chase. You can interact with last year’s dashboard for detailed explanations about how kids’ work is tracked during the program’s five weeks.
– First peek at the actual Sunstone! The Sunstone of Cortés trophy is completed. Here you can see a video of the Sunstone being made. It is about 12 inches in diameter and has mechanically rotating components that open to reveal the center compartment, where the key to retrieve the $10,000 prize will be hidden.
– New partnership with Rosetta Stone. All Brain Chase registrants will now have the opportunity to choose to participate in a language module as part of their online academic work. The language module, if selected, will replace the writing module. Students will be required to complete 2 lessons (a total of a little over an hour) each week in order to fulfill their language requirement and unlock the next episode. Students will be allowed to choose from 30+ languages when they register, and will have a week at the beginning of the program in which to switch languages if they prefer. Rosetta Stone will be part of the all-inclusive pass to the best online curriculum providers that comes with Brain Chase registration.
– Teacher referral reward program. Brain Chase is offering $15 to teachers for each of their students they refer to Brain Chase. Registrants who hear about Brain Chase from a teacher can simply enter that teacher’s name and school name at registration. Kids fight summer brain drain to win a treasure… and teachers win too! Check it out HERE.
– Premium Pricing Package. Beginning May 1, after early bird pricing ends, Brain Chase will be offering their regular pricing package ($199 for the first registration, and then $100 for each sibling), along with a premium pricing package that will include Brain Chase registration plus a Brain Chase-branded adventure backpack, a Brain Chase t-shirt and Sunstone of Cortés patch ($249 for the first registration, and then $149 for each sibling). Later in the summer, these items will be available for a la carte purchase. You’ll be able to find the details on the website soon.
– The Brain Chase Library Challenge. Throughout the month of May, Brain Chase will be hosting a 4-city Library Challenge. In each of the following cities, they will hide a voucher worth $1,000 in a local public library:
o Salt Lake City (May 4)
o Seattle (May 11)
o Boston (May 18)
o Orange County (June 1)
A unique riddle will lead adventurers to the exact location of the voucher and a complimentary Brain Chase registration.
– Brain Chase adventure learning blog. You’re welcome to take a look and link from your blog post to articles from Brain Chase on “adventure learning,” or out-of-the-classroom learning that is touched with wonder. The blog is full of resources for parents and kids.
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive a complimentary Brain Chase Registration (valued at $199)!!!
This is a sponsored post with The Motherhood. All opinions are mine.