March 2015 ipsy Glam Bag Review + Giveaway
I love makeup! It took me a while to really start trying new products and brands, but I am loving all the amazing beauty products that are available out there! It was last year that my sisters were talking about different makeup subscriptions that got me interested. So what did I do (being the blogger I am)? That’s right – I googled makeup subscriptions. One of the companies I really liked (and thought was pretty affordable with good products) was ipsy. Hey, for $10.75 per month (that’s including sales tax for where I live in California), I would totally be willing to sign up and check out new products! March was going to be my first month and I was super excited!
The March bag was the first ipsy bag I received and I loved it! I read about a lot of subscription bags and so far, Ipsy is my favorite. Why? First, it’s inexpensive. Second, you get a makeup bag with each month’s order (sweet, right?!!!). Third, it includes products I feel like I will actually use on a regular basis.
In the March 2015 ipsy Glam Bag, I received the following items:
– Coolway Glow Oil Treatment – Perfect your style with a runway-ready Glow! Ordinary finishing oils are designed to add vibrancy back into hair but often contain Sulfates, Parabens, Alcohol and other ingredients that can make hair dull, dry, and faded. °Coolway’s Glow™ contains none of these harmful components. It combines a natural and nutrient-rich formula of Vitamin E and Porphyra Seaweed extract to maintain moisture and balance so your hair remains beautiful and shiny throughout the day.
– Pixi By Petra: Mesmerizing Mineral Duo – Give your eyes a shimmery summer glow with this Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Eye Duo in Apricot Glow made exclusively for ipsy. These ultra-smooth shadows blend effortlessly and can be used wet or dry, depending on your desired makeup look.
– NYX Cosmetics: Butter Lipstick (in Pops) – Pamper your lips with a hydrating kiss of smooth Butter Lipstick in 22 luxurious shades. The delicate texture of satin fused with the high color saturation creates an even finish on lips that’s long-wearing and beautiful. ipsters who sample NYX Butter Lipstick will either receive: Hunk, Little Susie, or Pops.
– Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter – This fresh and pretty neutral pencil will brighten and visibly lift your eyes when lightly applied on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes and red spots. In addition, this multi-purpose pencil can be used to brighten and “open” the eye area by applying to the water line and inner corners of the eye. Applying a thin, blended line down the center of the nose creates the illusion of a thinner nose. Perfect for highlighting a beautiful smile by eliminating dark shadows and preventing lipstick spread by applying to the Cupid ’s bow and along the lip line.
– Crown Brush: Oval Concealer Brush – The Crown Brush Oval Concealer Brush is made of 100% Flexible Japanese Torray Taklon Bristles (synthetic). The brush can be used for application and blending of all concealer formulas, emollient products and for applying cream based shadows. The tapered tip is for precision placement and great for use around the lip area to conceal when wearing bold colors.
**To share my excitement about the ipsy subscription, I came back later and added this fun giveaway!!!**
GIVEAWAY: One lucky winner will receive $20 via Paypal to purchase a new ipsy subscription!
Do you have an ipsy subscription? What did you get in your bag?