Kid-Friendly Chicken Alfredo Casserole Bake Recipe
Being a work-at-home mom, I sometimes find it a challenge to prepare a recipe that is enjoyed by everyone in our family. However, I recently created one that we will definitely be enjoying again soon! My boys have been requesting Chicken Alfredo, a dish I used to make when they were little. However, I wanted to change it up a little bit and created a Kid-Friendly Chicken Alfredo Casserole Bake Recipe. It was a hit!
Our family loves to eat pasta and there have been a number of pasta sauce brands we’ve used in the past. Usually the pasta sauces come from the pasta aisle, but I recently discovered a refrigerated pasta sauce at Save Mart – Pacific Coast Selections Alfredo Creamy Sauce. I was looking forward to trying this new new brand of Alfredo Sauce and creating a new recipe that my family would enjoy! You can read more about my shopping experience in my Google+ Story.
- - Penne Pasta
- - Pacific Coast Selections Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- - Chicken Breasts
- - Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- - Shredded Italian Cheese
- - Garlic Powder
- - Bread Crumbs
- - Cook the Penne Pasta. Drain and set aside.
- - While Penne Pasta is cooking, cut up the Chicken Breasts into bite-size pieces. Heat in pan with olive oil until chicken is cooked through.
- - Heat the Creamy Alfredo Sauce until warm.
- - In a pot, mix together Penne Pasta and as much cheese (both kinds) as you want. I used a lot of cheese in my recipe.
- - Add the Chicken Breasts and pour the Creamy Alfredo Sauce over. Mix together to evenly coat.
- - Pour Pasta into a 9x13 pan.
- - Top with Parmesan Cheese and Bread Crumbs.
- - Heat in 350°F for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and top of dish is slightly golden brown.
- - Serve with salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!
Have you tried the Pacific Coast Selections Creamy Alfredo Sauce from Save Mart? What would you make with it?