Featured Blogger Friday
I am so excited to have Featured Blogger Friday back! As a blogger who’s been in the business for 5 years, I love “giving back” by putting other bloggers in the spotlight. It also gives me a chance to get to know other bloggers out there in the ever-growing blogosphere! Today, I’m excited to feature Frank, my amazing boyfriend and now daddy blogger on Daddledo!
Daddledo’s Social Media Links
Name of Blog
How did you come up with blog name?
– Just driving down the road I said DaddleDo! and it stuck…
What do you talk about on your blog?
– Date night reviews, recipes, product reviews, traveling, movie reviews, relationship junk, and stuff about stuff…
How long have you been blogging?
– A few years now mostly for technology companies, just started blogging as a dad.
What got you started blogging?
– First it was work, then you of course silly…
What do you love about blogging?
– Great outlet for getting thoughts and ideas out. Seeing people comment and get what you are talking about is a great feeling.
What is your favorite blog post you’ve written in the past year?
– Writing about the experience of taking the girls to their first concert is my favorite so far. http://daddledo.com/when-should-kids-rock-their-first-concert/
Tell us about you. Do you have siblings? Are you in a relationship or married? Do you have children?
– I have brothers and sisters strewn across gosh knows how many states 🙂 “my dad was busy”! Currently in a relationship with you dork, and now have more kids than I can count on one hand aka The Brady Bunch!
Where do you live? (i.e. city and state – you can limit it to the state if you want to)
– The beautiful Central Coast of California
What is the best place you’ve ever traveled to?
– Big Island of Hawaii, Nothing like hiking out and standing next to flowing lava!
What is your favorite movie?
– This one is tough. I like movies too much to be able to narrow it down but comedies, sci-fi, thrillers, spooky flicks, romantic comedy’s every now and again, and so and so on…
What is your favorite food?
– Probably Mexican Food
What is your favorite holiday?
– Christmas of course followed closely by Halloween…
What is your favorite candy?
– Peanut M&M’s I guess
If you were on a deserted island, what 2 things would you have?
– Since you and the kids aren’t things, I guess a lighter so I could easily build fires, and a picture of my family so I could make it through each day.
If you would like to be one of the Featured Bloggers on Friday, please fill out this form. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!