St. Patrick’s Day – DIY Taste the Rainbow Gifts in a Jar
I have not been too much of a crafty person (with the exception of my cakes) up until now. With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner, I wanted to create a craft for the boys and I to do that would be both fun and educational. The Do-It-Yourself Taste the Rainbow Gifts in a Jar for St. Patrick’s Day is just that! Here is how easy and fun to do it is!!!
– Pint-size Mason Jars
– Plain M&Ms
– Wrapped Rolo candies
– St. Patrick’s Day Fabric
– Green Ribbon
– Remove lid from mason jar.
– Separate colored M&Ms into bowls (using yellow, blue, green, orange and red)
– Start with a layer of the yellow M&Ms on the bottom.
– Add a layer of red M&Ms.
– Add a layer of orange M&Ms.
– Add a layer of blue M&Ms.
– Last, add a layer of wrapped Hershey’s Rolo Candies.
– Place the lid tightly over the jar. Drape the piece of fabric (or a round shaped piece of paper towel) and screw on the remaining part of the lid.
– Add your final touches with green ribbon.
Children will not only eating the gift in a jar, but they will also enjoy putting it together. It gives you a great opportunity to teach them about colors and how to organize the colors into similar groups. You could even give the St. Patrick’s Day Gift in a Jar to friend, family member, or teacher.
It’s super easy to do….and lots of fun! Enjoy!
I received no compensation for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.