RetailMeNot Releases “The Real Deal” Magazine Online
Have you ever heard of RetailMeNot? If not, you are really missing out! RetailMeNot is the most widely used online coupon site in the United States. Now, RetailMeNot has a new online magazine, The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.
The Real Deal by RetailMeNot is a lifestyle magazine that delivers daily shopping, fashion, beauty, parenting, personal finance and seasonal advice to help consumers get more out of their shopping experience for less.
To celebrate the launch, visitors to The Real Deal by RetailMeNot can share the online magazine with their friends to be registered to win a $25 Starbucks gift card. From March 6 to March 15, RetailMeNot will be giving away 20 gift cards per day for all 10 days. The more you share, the more chances you have to win!
Featured sections of The Real Deal by RetailMeNot include:
– Savings Campaign – Advice from well-known thought leaders helps consumers become smarter shoppers and empowers young people to own their economic success.
– Weekly Coupon Roundup – Published on Tuesdays, this series features a curated roundup of RetailMeNot’s best coupons of the week, often themed around a holiday or seasonal event.
– Seasonal Gift Guides – From Valentine’s Day to Christmas and every holiday in between, this series makes gift giving by highlighting the hottest products in each category and matching them to the best deals.
– Trae’s Tips – Trae’s articles are a blend of news reporting and opinion, and range from product rounds to shopping tips.
– What’s In Store – In this series, The Real Deal by RetailMeNot editors talk to insiders at well-known retailers and ask them all the questions consumers want to know.
Check out the Real Deal by RetailMeNot by visiting http://bit.ly/ZiiM3o.
This is a sponsored post from our friends at RetailMeNot. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.