Nestlé Coffee-Mate Makes the Best Coffee at Home + Brownies with Homemade Peppermint Frosting #UltimateCup #CBias
The holidays are here and Nestlé Coffee-Mate has some really yummy flavors out for a limited time. I headed to Walmart and picked up my favorite – French Vanilla – and then a flavor I had not tried before – Peppermint Mocha. I had the task of creating a coffee drink at home with my favorite flavor and then creating a recipe from the flavor I had not tried before. Living on a budget, I can’t afford to order coffee from the coffee shop every day and with Nestlé Coffee-Mate Creamer, I can make own delicious drinks at home.
In my coffee, I love the flavors of vanilla and caramel, complete with whipped cream. So, I started by making a pot of my favorite coffee. I poured the coffee in my favorite mug and added the yummy Nestlé Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer. Once I stirred the creamer into the coffee, I added whipped cream – a lot of whipped cream! On top of the whipped cream, I drizzled caramel and wah lah – Nestlé Vanilla Coffee with Caramel Drizzle – ready to drink!
I hadn’t tried the Nestlé Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer before and wanted to come up with a fun holiday recipe to share with my family and friends. I decided to make Brownies with Homemade Peppermint Frosting and let me tell you, it turned out so good!!! Not only was it really good, but it was really easy to make too! Check it out:
Holiday Brownies with Homemade Peppermint Frosting
– 2 tablespoons Nestlé Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer
– 2 tablespoons Nestlé Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer or Milk
– 1 cup Unsalted Butter, softenened
– 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
– 1 pound Powdered Sugar
– Crushed Candy Canes
1. Cream the butter with 2 cups of powdered sugar.
2. When mixture starts to ball up in little balls, add vanilla and 2 tablespoons of Nestlé Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha.
3. Add more powdered sugar and 1-2 tablespoons more of either Nestlé Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer or Milk.
4. Mix until smooth and spread over your favorite chocolate brownie.
5. Top with crushed candy canes.
You can find Nestlé Coffee-Mate Creamers at your local Walmart. Enjoy coffee at home and save big money with Nestlé Coffee-Mate. Flavors available include: Sugar Free French Vanilla, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, and Peppermint Mocha.
To see more pictures from my shopping trip and experience, check out my Google+ Story.
— The Mommy-Files (@themommyfiles) December 20, 2012
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Nestle Coffee Mate #CBias #SocialFabric #ad
All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.