“The Little Chefs Project: A Collection of Kid-Friendly Tips, Tricks and Recipes for Fun in the Kitchen” + Giveaway
I recently had an awesome opportunity to work with Chef Boyardee and The Motherhood, talking about my boys and eating habits. I was featured for the first time in an E-book published by Chef Boyardee & The Motherhood, entitled The Little Chefs Project: A Collection of Kid-Friendly Tips, Tricks and Recipes for Fun in the Kitchen. If you look closely at Chapter 5, you’ll see a picture of my youngest (Sammy) with a can of Chef Boyardee, as well as my personal experiences and thoughts from my friends. Chapter 5 is about Fun with Flavors and is a pretty good chapter if I say so myself! In fact, the whole book is great!
Chapter 1 – Feel Like a Kid Again
Chapter 2 – Teachable Moments
Chapter 3 – Everyday Fun
Chapter 4 – Family Time
Chapter 5 – Fun with Flavors
Chapter 6 – Family Traditions
Chef Boyardee Timeline
Each Chapter of the Books includes:
Our Favorite Recipes
Tips from Bloggers
Thoughts from Bloggers
Advice from Family & Friends of the Bloggers
This E-book is pretty dang cool! Be sure to take a moment, head over and check out what other moms in the blogosphere had to say about their experiences with their family’s eating habits. In addition to the E-book, we’ll be hosting a cook-along next week – highlighting Chapter 5: Fun with Flavors. Now for a fun giveaway!!!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Chef Boyardee prize pack, including the following items:
– Kids’ kitchen measure and prep kit
– Kids’ recipe box
– Scrapbook album
– 2 Chef Boyardee chef hats
– Chef Boyardee adult apron
– Chef Boyardee child apron
– Chef Boyardee pizza kit
– Time capsule
– 2 coupons for FREE Chef Boyardee Beefaroni
– 5 Chef Boyardee Recipe Cards
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Check out the E-book and tell me in a comment one tip or idea you learned from the book.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, November 7th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
This is a compensated post as part of a campaign with Chef Boyardee and The Motherhood. The giveaway is sponsored by Chef Boyardee and The Motherhood. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
The winner is #82 – congrats to Christian Alejandro N!!!