“Desperate Housewives: The Eighth and Final Season” DVD Review
I have enjoyed watching Desperate Housewives and was so sad when I found out that their eighth season would be their last season. Now, I can relive each season over and over again on DVD. On September 25, 2012, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment released Desperate Housewives: The Complete Eighth and Final Season on DVD.
Say goodbye to the ladies of Wisteria Lane with the final climactic season of Desperate Housewives. The stakes are at an all-time high as each of the women cope with their guilt in the aftermath of last season’s shocking murder and cover-up. Complete your collection with Desperate Housewives: The Eighth and Final Season.
The beloved series’ final season is released in a five-disc DVD set features exciting bonus material including the final goodbye from the original four housewives, bloopers, deleted scenes and more.
Teri Hatcher (“Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman”), Felicity Huffman (“Transamerica”), Marcia Cross (“Melrose Place”), Eva Longoria (“Over Her Dead Body”), Vanessa Williams (“Ugly Betty”), Ricardo Chavira (“Piranha 3D”), Brenda Strong (“Seinfeld”), James Denton (“Face/Off”), Doug Savant (“Melrose Place”), Shawn Pyfrom (“8 Simple Rules”), Mark Moses (“Mad Men”).
– “I Guess This Is Goodbye” – Fans will love this stroll down Wisteria’s memory lane with in- depth cast interviews, as they reflect on the eight seasons of the sexy hit show.
– Episode 823 “Finishing The Hat” Commentary with Marc Cherry – fans will hear from the series’ creator Marc Cherry in an audio commentary for this popular season eight episode.
– Deleted Scenes – Through these deleted scenes, fans will uncover even more steamy secrets from the hit series’ final season.
– Bloopers – Fans will laugh out loud one more time at the most hilarious moments of filming on-set during the hit series’ celebrated eighth and final season.
Release Date: September 25, 2012
Release Format & SRP: 5-Disc DVD = $45.99
Rating: TV14 DLSV, Bonus features not rated.
Feature Run Time: Approximately 989 minutes (23 episodes)
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Languages/Subtitles: English/English, French, Spanish
SEASON EIGHT EPISODES:
(1) “Secrets That I Never Want to Know”
(2) “Making the Connection”
(3) “Watch While I Revise the World”
(4) “School of Hard Knocks”
(5) “The Art of Making Art”
(6) “Witch’s Lament”
(7) “Always in Control”
(8) “Suspicion Song”
(9) “Putting It Together”
(10) “What’s to Discuss, Old Friend”
(11) “Who Can Say What’s True?”
(12) “What’s the Good of Being Good”
(13) “Is This What You Call Love?”
(14) “Get Out of My Life”
(15) “She Needs Me”
(16) “You Take for Granted”
(17) “Women and Death”
(18) “Any Moment”
(19) “With So Little to Be Sure Of”
(20) “Lost My Power”
(21) “The People Will Hear”
(22) “Give Me the Blame”
(23) “Finishing the Hat”
I really loved Desperate Housewives: The Eighth and Final Season, but was sad to see it ending. Each episode kept me anticipating the start of the next episode and this was the first show that I’ve watched in a long time that left me feeling closure at the end of the season. I am sad to see Desperate Housewives end, but have enjoyed watching their journey. A big thanks goes to Walt Disney Home Entertainment for this DVD review!
I received a copy of “Desperate Housewives: The Eighth and Final Season” on DVD from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.