Join a Treasure Hunt at Adpropo on May 30th!
Do you like treasure hunts? Have you ever participated in a live treasure hunt online? On Wednesday, May 30th, at 9:00 p.m. EST, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in yet another live Treasure Hunt with Adpropo!
Adpropo is a brand new social and entertainment site that allows consumers to have fun, receive value, and collaborate with brands – when and where they expect it. Adpropo asked consumers like you how YOU feel about ads, something that doesn’t show up very much in all the research around online ads. Adpropo is in its beta phase, testing out some different ways to provide fun and games with brands.
There are four main elements of the site:
– PLAY: Live online Treasure Hunts for cash and prizes, games, contests and more.
– SHARE: Idea Labs encourage consumer interaction and collaboration with brands. A Message Center allows consumers to sign up for the brands that matter to them and then receive info within a designated on-site Inbox.
– WIN: Incentives include virtual points, cash prizes, gift cards, and support of great charities based on participation. As the site expands, so will the prize and support opportunities.
– CHANGE: Adpropo is all about changing how consumers learn about brands (to a better way for the consumer). Plus, by tying cause support to activity, Adpropo would like to change the world!
– Sign up for Adpropo at www.adpropo.com.
– Check out the list of Treasure Hunts by clicking on that tab – those are the most interactive and have the biggest prize opportunities! Sign up early for any that you can make – they all happen LIVE and online, and registration closes at Go time.
– Go onto the detail page and click the red Register button (you have to be logged in to the site).
– Read the information provided.
– Show up a couple minutes early to make sure your clock isn’t different than the site clock – and to review details and make sure you are set to go.
– Go to the Games section and try out the picture puzzles and trivia challenges. The Idea Lab is the place for sharing ideas and feedback – the site is brand new, so help get some conversations flowing.
This is a compensated post from our friends at Adpropo. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.