Cater Your Next Gathering with Subway Restaurants + Giveaway
Father’s Day is just around the corner and the beginning of summer is even closer! You’re probably starting to wrap your mind around the many get-togethers you may have coming up, which will likely mean you’ll need to feed any people. Father’s Day, office lunches, swim parties, barbecues, 4th of July…..A to prep for, but so many great opportunities to have good eats – which is why Subway Catering would make a great option to consider for your gathering needs.
THE BENEFITS OF SUBWAY CATERING
– Short lead time – Catering orders can be placed 24 hours in advance – in some cases less!
– Small OR Large Groups – Size of group isn’t an issue! We have options for as few as 5 people, a mid-size group of 25 people – or hundreds of people if you need it.
– We can cover ANY Occasion – Whether you’re planning a birthday, anniversary party, sporting event, office meeting or other occasion for a meal, we can cover just about any type of gathering.
– Customizable Options – Sandwiches can be customized with your favorite veggies and toppings just the way you like!
– Great Value – Simply put, it is possible to fill groups without spending a lot of money!
For more information, be sure to check out Subway Catering online. Plus, be sure to visit Subway Catering on Facebook or Twitter to keep up with the menu and new promotions. Or feel free to call (877) 360-2283 if you have any questions.
We had a great time with our family, as we enjoyed Subway Sandwiches, socializing, playing in the water, and fun! We ordered a variety of sandwiches and everybody loved it! Subway Catering is not only healthy, but it’s affordable when it comes to feeding a group of people for your gathering or holiday celebration. What is your favorite Subway Sandwich? What event will you be celebrating? A big thanks goes to Subway for this review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $50 Subway Gift Card!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what get-together or event you’d like to use your Subway Gift Card if you won!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Subway on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Subway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, June 14th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a gift card from Subway to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by Subway. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.