“The Lorax” + Giveaway
My boys and I are really looking forward to seeing The Lorax, which will be released in theaters by Universal Pictures on March 2nd! I remember reading the book by Dr. Seuss to my boys, so I’m pretty excited to see the story come to life. Be sure to check it out when it hits the big screen in theaters all over the country!
ABOUT THE LORAX
From the creators of Despicable Me and the imagination of Dr. Seuss comes the 3D-CG feature Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax, an adaptation of the classic tale of a forest creature who shares the enduring power of hope. The animated adventure follows the journey of a 12-year-old as he searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
Danny DeVito will lend his vocal talents to the iconic title character of the Lorax, while Ed Helms will voice the enigmatic Once-ler. Also bringing their talents to the film are global superstars Zac Efron as Ted, the idealistic youth who searches for the Lorax, and Taylor Swift as Audrey, the girl of Ted’s dreams. Rob Riggle will play financial king O’Hare, and beloved actress Betty White will portray Ted’s wise Grammy Norma.
Genre: 3D-CG feature
Cast: Danny DeVito, Zac Efron, Ed Helms, Taylor Swift, Rob Riggle and Betty White
Directed by: Chris Renaud
Co-Director: Kyle Balda
Written by: Cinco Paul & Ken Daurio
Produced by: Chris Meledandri, Janet Healy
Executive Producers: Audrey Geisel, Cinco Paul, Ken Daurio
Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax is the third feature created by Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment (Despicable Me, Hop). www.theloraxmovie.com
ONE (1) WINNER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE PACK INCLUDING A $25 LIMITED EDITION THE LORAX FANDANGO GIFT CARD, SEEDLING, RE-USABLE TOTE, WATER BOTTLE, T-SHIRT, PENCIL, RE-USABLE LUNCH BAG, AND ACTIVITY CARD & MUSTACHE!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite Dr. Seuss books that you’d like to see become a movie someday.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Lorax on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of The Lorax on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, March 8th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
A gift card was provided to see “The Lorax” in the theater by Universal Pictures. The prize pack was provided by Universal Pictures. All opinions expressed on this post are 100% mine.