Wilton Halloween Review + Giveaway
Halloween is almost here and parties are in the air. Wilton has a variety of Halloween projects and pans that are easy and fun to use! As a Wilton Mom Ambassador, I have the opportunity to get a first hand look at many of their products and I have loved the creations I’ve designed this far. For Halloween, I had the opportunity to review the Haunted House Gingerbread House, the Halloween Spooky Pops, the Skull Cake Pan, the
The Halloween Gingerbread House is a new tradition in our home and I love that it comes pre-assembled. Everyone will have a howling good time decorating this spooky house! It’s the perfect centerpiece for home, school or office celebrations—so easy and fun to make. Includes pre-baked, pre-assembled cookie house (measures 7 x 4 x 8 in. high), orange and black decorating icing mixes, colorful candy (purple and orange mini round candies, orange, yellow and black jelly beans, purple round candies), 1 ghost icing decoration, 2 round decorating tips, 2 disposable decorating bags, cardboard base and complete decorating instructions. The Gingerbread House retails for $16.49 in stores and online.
I look forward to the Halloween Spooky Pops every year. I have so much fun decorating them and then eating them. Build and decorate 10 spooky cookie pops to share and enjoy! The kit includes the following items:
- 20 Pre-baked spooky cookies (approximately 2 in. high x 1 3/4 in. wide)
- Creamy white icing mix (instructions included)
- Creamy green icing mix (instructions included)
- Creamy black icing mix (instructions included)
- 24 Eyeball Icing Decorations
- 10 Lollipop Sticks
- 10 Treat Bags
- 10 Self-Sealing Gift Stickers
- 3 Decorating Bags
- 3 Decorating Tips
I was super excited to receive the Dimensions Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkins Pan! The mini cakes turned out really cute, thanks to the help and creativity of my neighbor, Bridget! 🙂 Assemble shaped top and bottom cake halves with a thin layer of icing. Finished cakes measure 3.4 x 3.4 in.; 5 cup total capacity. For cakes, fill pans 1/2 to 2/3 full. The Dimensions Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkins Pan retails for $30.99 in stores and online.
The Dimensions 3-D Skull Cake Pan is pretty awesome and I was excited to review it! For the first cake I made, I tried the Powdered Face Cake, but it will take some work to perfect the face. Basically, you bake the cake and let it cool. Then you brush it with confectioner’s sugar – eezy peezy! This three-dimensional pan makes a big statement at Halloween parties! Heavyweight cast aluminum conducts heat extremely evenly. Premium non-stick surface for easy release and cleanup. Finished cake 6.5 x 5.5 x 7.5 in. 10-cup total capacity. The pan features the following items:
- Beautiful cakes even before decoration
- Even heat distribution
- Easy release and cleanup
- 10 cup capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Baking instructions and recipe included
When it comes to decorating your Halloween cupcakes and cookies in style, I recommend you check out the Green and Black Striped Icing. Double the color, double the decorating excitement! Create fun 2-tone decorations in colors perfect for the Halloween season. Tubes can be used with our Tip and Nail Set or Coupler Ring Set and any standard size Wilton metal tip. Colors match Wilton Icing Colors. 4.25 oz. Certified Kosher. The Green and Black Striped Icing retails for $2.49 online and in stores.
1 LUCKY READER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A HALLOWEEN PRIZE PACK FROM WILTON, INCLUDING THE 3D SKULL CAKE PAN, THE MINI PUMPKIN CAKE PAN, GREEN AND BLACK ICING TUBES, AND BAKE EASY!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Wilton online and tell me in a comment another item from the Halloween section that you’d like to check out!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Wilton Cakes on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Wilton’s Cakes on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, October 30th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received supplies from Wilton to facilitate my review of the restaurant. The giveaway was sponsored by Wilton. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.