Bagel Bites ‘Snack Simply’ Review + Giveaway
We love pizza and were excited to try Bagel Bites! Thanks to Mom Central and the Bagel Bites time, we had the opportunity to sample some of the different Bagel Bites flavors, including Cheese & Pepperoni and Three Cheese. I couldn’t believe how simple they were to heat up and how yummy they tasted! The boys really enjoyed them as well! You can find Bagel Bites in your local freezer section at the grocery store. Flavors include Three Cheese; Cheese & Pepperoni; Cheese,Sausage & Pepperoni; Supreme; and Mozzarella.
For every pledge taken at www.snacksimplypledge.com , Bagel Bites will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs of America and send you a $1 off coupon towards a Bagel Bites Snack, transforming snack-time into a great way to help kids in need. The goal is 50,000 pledges, which means Bagel Bites could donate up to $50,000 to Boys & Girls Clubs of America!
With school out, and everything from camp days, pool trips and play dates piling up, we often look for simple snack solutions we know our kids (and their friends!) will love. The ‘Snack Simply’ Pledge asks parents to “Keep it Simple,” “Keep it Tasty,” and “Keep it Fun” – so that snack-time can be a fun, wholesome family time all summer long.
The boys had a blast picking out their Bagel Bites and eating their mini pizzas. Not to mention the fact that they taste really good! I had seen Bagel Bites before, but had never had them. This will definitely be a repeat item in our home. A big thanks to Mom Central and Bagel Bites for this review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win 5 coupons for a FREE box of Bagel Bites!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment how you make snack time fun in your family!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, July 31st, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bagel Bites and received coupons and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.