Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in Our Home + Giveaway
I grew up with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in our home, so it makes me feel like I’m at home when I see it in my cupboard and refrigerator. I am excited to be one of twenty bloggers participating in a campaign about the Switch & Save Program. Through my participation in the campaign, I learned of some of the ways that ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda can be used around the home!
Our uses of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in the home include:
– The Refrigerator – I keep a box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in my refrigerator to ensure optimal odor deodorization. It keeps my refrigerator smelling fresh and my foods tasting the way they are supposed to.
– The Cupboard – I keep a box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in my cupboard for baking purposes. Whether it’s making Chocolate Chip Cookies or Homemade Chocolate Cake, Arm & Hammer Baking Soda ensures yummy tasting foods every time!
– The Carpet– I learned that carpets can be freshened by sprinkling Baking Soda generously, letting it sit for 15 minutes, and then vaccuming away!
– The Trash Can – Eliminate garbage odors by generously sprinkling Baking Soda in your garbage can.
– The Cookware – Is it possible to get sparkling, scratch-free cookware? It sure is and it’s easy and affordable! First, soak the cookware in warm water and Baking Soda. Then sprinkle some Baking Soda on your sponge to wipe away the mess.
Other home uses I learned about include:
– Pamper Yourself from Head to toe – Give yourself a facial with Baking Soda to gently exfoliate skin (be careful to avoid eye area). Add a pinch of Baking Soda to your shampoo to remove product buildup too!
– Sprucing Up the House – Baking Soda is gentle and effective for cleaning, as it removes dirt (without scratching) from tile floors. Sprinkle some Baking Soda on upholstery, wait 15 minutes and vacuum up to freshen.
– Outdoor Cleaning – Baking Soda helps your pool sparkle when you follow the directions on the 13.5 lb. resealable bag, plus Arm & Hammer Baking Soda makes cleaning your grill a picnic.
– Holiday Entertaining – This celebration season, get your silver polished to perfection and whip up fluffy mashed potatoes with Baking Soda.
– Boost Your Regular Detergent’s Cleaning – It’s simple to boost your regular detergent’s cleaning, whitening, and freshening power by adding a cup of Baking Soda to your wash.
– Remove Wax and Chemicals – Remove wax and chemicals from produce inexpensively by sprinkling Baking Soda on a vegetable brush and gentlyscrubbing.
– Get Glowing Skin – It doesn’t have to be expensive to get glowing skin. Just wash with a paste made of Baking Soda and Water.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $25 VISA gift card!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment how you use Baking Soda in your home!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, June 14th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co, Inc., the maker of ARM & HAMMER branded products, who is compensating me to try different products. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. Save 50¢ off two 2lb 4lb box of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda. And be sure to visit The Switch & Save Challenge to tap into more resources an enter to win $25,000.