“The Klutz Guide to the Galaxy” Book Giveaway
We love Klutz products and were super excited to check out The Klutz Guide to the Galaxy! Now you can explore the universe without leaving the comfort of your backyard. When the scientists at Klutz Labs tackle outer space, we not only ask questions like “Where’s the Big Dipper” but also “If I lived on planet Mercury, am I already old enough to drive?” Included is a galactic tool kit that has everything you need: an amazing build-it-yourself telescope, a night-sight flashlight, star and moon maps, a no-batteries-required sundial, a mariner’s quadrant to steer by the stars, tons of cool intergalactic activities, and more. With this guide, you’ll never be lost in space.
The Klutz Guide to the Galaxy was written by Pat Murphy and the Scientists of Klutz Labs. You can purchase the book online and in stores, retailing for $19.99. The book is ideal for ages 8 and up. UPC: 7-30767-19202-0
This is a fun book to use to explore the solar system with your children. My boys love the solar system, so they really enjoyed The Klutz Guide to the Galaxy. I can’t wait to see what Klutz comes up with next! A big thanks goes to Klutz for this product review on The Mommy-Files.
3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of The Klutz Guide to the Galaxy!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite things about the galaxy!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, June 5th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “The Klutz Guide to the Solar System” from Klutz to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by Klutz. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.