Eucerin SkinFIRST Giveaway
I am excited to be working with Eucerin again as a part of their Eucerin SkinFIRST Blogger Network. I had a wonderful experience using the Eucerin skin products at home and learned a lot about maintaining healthy skin. I went a step further by taking the Eucerin SkinFIRST Pledge.
Eucerin’s SkinFIRST Ambassador is Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan from Apartment Therapy. She is traveling across the nation to promote healthy skin care. Eucerin is also partnering with Regis & Kelly LIVE and ultramarathon runner Dean Karnazes to promote this message that is so important to your health.
Both the Ambassador and Eucerin will be helping consumers put the health of their skin first everyday by providing skin care education to show how important the health of one’s skin truly is. She will travel along with the SkinFIRST Bus, which includes a dermatologist office, skin wisdoms and kiosks to take the SkinFIRST pledge. Sara Kate will talk with locals in each city about the importance of taking care of your skin, especially when dealing with local environments and weather conditions. Feel free to visit the Eucerin Facebook Page, where you will be able to follow the Ambassador across the country and can find new skin care tips as well.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a prize pack including Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion and Hand Creme and a $20 CVS Gift Card!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment a personal skin tip you have!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Eucerin on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Eucerin on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, March 27th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample of Eucerin products, as well as a gym bag and stability ball from Eucerin to facilitate this campaign post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.