“A Shine of Rainbows” DVD Giveaway
On March 15th, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will release A Shine of Rainbows on DVD. You’ll enjoy this movie as you take a heartwarming journey a remarkable family. The scenery is amazing and the story is a family-friendly one. A Shine of Rainbows will be available for purchase in stores and online, retailing for $22.98.
An orphaned boy name Tomas is adopted by Maire O’Donnell (Connie Nielsen; Gladiator) to live on a whimsical Irish isle filled with new friends, secret caves and a lost baby pup seal stranded on the coast. But when Maire’s reluctant husband Alec (Aidan Quinn; Legends of the Fall, Unknown) refuses to accept Tomas as his own son, the boy drifts down a fateful path of adventure and self-discovery, illuminating how rainbows can shine around – and within – us all.
A Heartland Festival “Truly Moving Picture” Award Recipient, A Shine of Rainbows tells the inspiring story of hope, transformation and love while surrounded by the beauty and power of nature.
Directed by Emmy-nominated director Vic Sarin, the whole family will enjoy this touching story about acceptance and self-discovery. In addition, the all-new DVD includes a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film entitled “So Many Colours: The Making of a A Shine of Rainbows.”
– “So Many Colours: The Making of A Shine of Rainbows”
Street Date: March 15, 2011
Screen Format: Widescreen
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles: English, Spanish
US Rating: PG
Total Run Time: 153 minutes
Closed Captioned: Yes
A Shine of Rainbows was a good movie. I loved the scenery, the music, and the storyline. It’s a movie that families can enjoy together. A special thanks goes to Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment for this DVD review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files.
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of A Shine of Rainbows on DVD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what country A Shine of Rainbows set in?
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, March 14th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “A Shine of Rainbows” on DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.