Redbox Lucky to Have Friends Like You
We love movies in our family! Redbox makes it easy for you to enjoy all the latest releases on DVD. Not to mention, you can enjoy a movie night for only $1.00. If you go to the theater, you would have paid for around 10 movies, per person. So what’s better than $1 a night movies – free movies! Lucky for you, Redbox, America’s destination for movie rentals, is giving everyone the chance to score free movie credits now through St. Patrick’s Day, during the Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion. Rental credits are valid for ten (10) days after they’ve been deposited into your account.
Signing up is easy! Simply follow these steps from now until Thursday, March 17.
- Sign-up for a redbox online account at www.redbox.com/luckymoms
- Why? By signing up for an online account, you can see what movies are currently in redbox kiosks near you and reserve your picks to guarantee they’ll still be waiting for you when you get there (until 9 p.m. the next day).
- Redbox will email you a personal web address link
- Share the link with your friends
- Every time someone reserves a movie online through your personal web address, you’ll receive a credit in your online account for a free one-night DVD rental
- If it is your friend’s first time reserving online, they’ll also receive a credit for a free one night rental
- Spread the luck! Email it, post it to Facebook, Tweet about it
This post enters me to win a giveaway for free Redbox movies and movie snack packs as a member of the Mom Blogger’s Club. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.