Melissa & Doug Deluxe Puppet Theater Giveaway
My boys love to play with puppets! I used to love to play with puppets as a child as well. I remember getting out the brown paper bags and coloring my own puppets. My sisters and I would then have my dad and stepmom sit down on the couch in the front room and watch our puppet show from the top of the stairs.
My boys are lucky enough to have hand puppets (made of cloth rather than paper bags) and now to have the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Puppet Theater. What a fabulous idea! If you’re looking for a gift that will stretch your child’s imagination and keep him or her entertained for hours, you definitely want to check out the Deluxe Puppet Theater!!!
With the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Puppet Theater, it’s always show time! This wooden puppet theater has been designed with a sturdy, non-tip base and plenty of room inside for a puppeteer or two! The stylized theatrical graphics and plush, velvety curtains will inspire creativity and expression in any child. Including a clock with movable hands and a chalkboard panel for playbill information, it’s a stage just awaiting imagination.
Dimensions: 52″ x 18″ x 24.75″ Assembled
Recommended: Ages 3 years and up
Contains small parts. Adult assembly required. Retails for $89.99.
I LOVE Melissa & Doug products and my boys love playing with them! We were thrilled to receive the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Puppet Theater and am excited about puppet shows to come! Be sure to add the Deluxe Puppet Theater to your shopping list for this holiday season! Thanks to Melissa & Doug for this review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Deluxe Puppet Theater from Melissa & Doug!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Melissa & Doug and tell me in a comment another product your child loves or that you would want to check out.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Melissa & Doug on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 15th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample from Melissa & Doug to facilitate this review on The Mommy-Files. The giveaway was sponsored by Melissa & Doug. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.