Hershey’s Holiday Stocking Giveaway
I have loved working with Hershey’s and with Christmas right around the corner, I’m sure that Santa is stocking up on Hershey’s goodies for the boys’ stockings! Hershey’s has different treats for the holiday season, including Rolo Reindeer Cane, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Santa, Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Creme Nutcracker Moulded Bar, Hershey’s Pot of Gold Truffles Sampler, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Trees.
According to a survey by the National Confectioners Association, 80 percent of adults will include candy in their winter holiday celebrations. From Cookie Exchanges to stockings, you’ll find that Hershey’s products sweeten the holiday experience.
This December, there’s no need to catch someone under the Mistletoe because The Hershey Company makes it easy to celebrate the season with a kiss. Hershey’s Kisses Brand Chocolates are available in a variety of flavors, including Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate with Almonds, Mint Truffle, Caramel, Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate, Cherry Cordial Crème and Candy Cane Mint. Each variety comes wrapped in festive colored foils, making them the perfect treat for both holiday baking and decorating.
Did you know that forty percent of holiday candy is purchased for candy dishes, baking and crafting? Hershey’s delivers the magic of the season with treats that have the right ingredients for tasty recipes and candy crafts. For example, you can create a beautiful wreath or decorative tree with Hershey’s Kisses or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures or surprise family and friends with favorite Hershey holiday treats hidden on the bow of a present. A few of the Hershey’s products that are great for crafting and baking include:
- Hershey’s Miniatures Assortment
- York Peppermint Pattie Miniatures
- Kit Kat Wafer Bar Holiday Miniatures
- Hershey’s Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate Bells
Check out Hershey’s for holiday baking recipes and craft recipes. Hershey’s complete seasonal collection can be found at retailers nationwide.
The Hershey Company was kind enough to send me a box of yummy Holiday treats! My favorite candies were the Reese’s Peanut Butter Trees and the RoloReindeer Cane. My boys really like the Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Creme Nutcracker Moulded Bar. Then you have your Hershey’s Kisses, which are always a hit. I really loved the blue Winter colors!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Hershey’s Christmas Stocking filled with the following items:
- Rolo Reindeer Cane (3.44oz)
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Santa (1.2oz)
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Crème Nutcracker Moulded Bar (3.5oz)
- Hershey’s Pot of Gold Truffles Sampler (1.05oz)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Trees (10.8oz bag)
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what your favorite Hershey’s Candy is.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of The Hershey Company on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 12th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received product samples from The Hershey Company to facilitate my review. The giveaway was sponsored by The Hershey Company. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.