Clorox…Let the Football Games Begin! & Giveaway
For many of us, football season creates memories and good times we have with family and friends – from Thanksgiving to the SuperBowl. Families across the country like to gather on Thanksgiving day with family and friends and watch football together. Many families even play flag football on Thanksgiving Day as a way to burn off calories and energy before the main meal. Clorox wants to get involved with the football season and has taken a humorous approach to the season with their own Toilet Bowl contest (also known as the Ode to the Commode).
The Toilet Bowl contest is a flag football game to be played in New Orleans with former pro quarterback Jesse Palmer to coach your family on. Like the games that inspired the movement, the Clorox Toilet Bowl is a casual, flag-football game played by friends who love the game and want to carry on tradition. Two finalists will have nine teammates flown to play in the first Clorox Toilet Bowl as well as a three-day/two-night vacation in New Orleans. More information on the contest can be found here.
So, be sure to check out the Clorox Toilet Bowl contest on Facebook today!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Clorox Toilet Bowl kit, including a Clorox Toilet Wand and a pink branded football!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite football traditions or football memories you have!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Clorox on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, December 3rd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Clorox and received a gift code, toilet wand and football to thank me for taking the time to participate.