MJM Books Review & Giveaway
My boys love reading and it’s even more fun when the book is personalized! I had the opportunity to review a fun book called If I Were Big from MJM Books. It was personalized for my oldest son, Brian, and he LOVED it. I found it very cute and entertaining to read as well!
The book is 8″x8″ and retails for $19.95. In the book, If I Were Big, your child will explore new heights as he or she is enlarged to epic proportions. They will delight in the novelty of using a tree as a toothbrush and buildings for stairs. Ultimately, your child discovers that while being big might be tempting, they are the perfect size already.
Artist Erin Drewitz realizes the journey in style with retro-inspired graphics that are sure to make the book a timeless keepsake while Jeff Jablonski’s rhythms and rhymes are designed to enchant your young listener.
When ordering the book, you’ll fill in the information to personalize the book, such as the child’s name, gender, hair color, eye color, child’s skin tone, mother’s skin tone, and father’s skin tone. You and your child will love the book for years to come!
At MJM Books, you can also choose from titles such as I’m An Artist, A Day at the Park, Ruler of Space, and What Animal Are You?. You can receive Free Shipping on your order by entering the code, “mommyfiles.”
I enjoyed this book and my son loved that it was personalized just for him. He loved that the character had the same hair color as him as well! I love that MJM Books has teamed up with the foster placement program Maple Star Colorado to provide every young foster child witha personalized children’s book that will (1) show them they are special and (2) give the child and their new caretakers an opportunity to bond and celebrate that specialness during story time. I want to thank MJM Books for a great product and fantastic customer service!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a personalized book from MJM Books!!!
Tell me in a comment what book you would choose if you were to win this giveaway!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, June 7th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
I received copy of “If I Were Big” from MJM Books to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!