LeapFrog Digital Camera Review & Giveaway
I love LeapFrog products – from the Leapster to the Zippity to the Fridge Phonics! I love that I can find toys for my boys to play with that are both fun and educational! I was really excited to have an opportunity to review the LeapFrog Digital Camera, made by Sakar! It’s a fun camera that is both fun and affordable. Kids love to use the LeapFrog Digital Camera both inside and outside the house.
The LeapFrog Digital Camera is a great product for your kids to use and learn how to take pictures with. It features a 1.5 inch screen, built-in flash, and Lean n’ Learn Photo Editing Software. It also has an easy grip feature, so that your child’s little hand won’t have a problem holding on to it. Plus, the camera includes fun sound effects, making it even more fun for your little ones to use and take pictures with! The Digital Camera has built-in memory, allowing your child to take up to 100 pictures.
You can find the LeapFrog Digital Camera online, retailing for $49.99. This is an excellent gift idea for a child or grandchild, as well as for birthday gifts for friends and family! Check it out today!
I enjoyed having the opportunity to review the LeapFrog Digital Camera, by Sakar. The sound effects are a blast for kids and I personally like that it’s colorful, making it easier to find when it’s “temporarily misplaced” by little ones. The easy grip feature makes it easy for kids to hold on to the camera and walk around taking pictures. A big thanks goes out to LeapFrog and Sakar for an amazing product!!!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a LeapFrog Digital Camera!!!
Tell me in a comment one of the features you really like about the LeapFrog Digital Camera!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a LeapFrog Digital Camera from Sakar to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.