SeaBear Mother’s Day Candle Giveaway
It’s Mother’s Day and pampering products are among us! Thanks to SeaBear, I received a gorgeous, great smelling Tulip Candle. The great thing about the Hand Crafted Tulip Candle is that it’s a special gift you can give to your mom all year long! It smells really, really good!
The Hand Crafted Tulip Candle is made by The Wax Barn in Kent, Washington and you can purchase it through SeaBear. The Wax Barn’s hand crafted candles bring to mind images of Skagit Valley’s tulip farms. They design and produce beautiful hand-poured artisan candles, inspired by the beauty found in Washington state, where I was previously living.
Every step of the process is completed by hand, from wicking the candle molds to applying the labels to the finished candles. Each candle is 6″ tall and is available in red, purple, or yellow. The candles retail for $19.99 each.
I received the Yellow Tulip Candle and thought that it was really pretty and smelled really great as well. I think it makes an amazing gift – whether for Mother’s Day, Graduation, a Birthday, or any occasion. I think this is a great product and I love that it is homemade! Thank you SeaBear for a great gift idea!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Tulip Candle from SeaBear in celebration of Mother’s Day!!!
Visit SeaBear and tell me in a comment another product you’d love to try.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, May 14th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Yellow Tulip Candle from SeaBear to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.