“The Baking Bites Cookbook” Review & Giveaway
When I attended the Smucker’s Event in November, I had the opportunity to hang out with Nicole Weston, blogger and author of The Baking Bites Cookbook. I also briefly met her at the General Mills Eat and Greet in August of 2009. She is so sweet and fun to hang out with. Plus, she takes amazing pictures and is a fellow redhead!
I had the opportunity to review her first cookbook published – The Baking Bites Cookbook. It’s a great cookbook with some super yummy recipes! My favorites are the Zesty Lemon Bars and the Mexican Chocolate Black Bottom Cupcakes. She has recipes for Cookies, Bar Cookies and Brownies, Cakes, Pies and Tarts, Quick Breads and Coffee Cakes, and Muffins and Scones.
Show this fellow blogger your support and pick up a copy of The Baking Bites Cookbook on Amazon today!
1 lucky reader will win a copy of The Baking Bites Cookbook on The Mommy-Files!
Tell me in a comment why you would love to win this cookbook!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, February 25th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “The Baking Bites Cookbook” from Jennifer Weston to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.