The Chocolate Nation Valentine’s Day Review & Giveaway
If you read my blog, you know I LOVE chocolate! I was excited when I was introduced to The Chocolate Nation and all of the different chocolate gifts they have. Over the holidays, I had the opportunity to try out some yummy samples, including Plum Armagnac and Calvados from Chocolaterie Wanders (Manassas VA), Organic Hot Chocolate from Chokola’J Artisan (Moriches NY), Dark Truffle Fudge Bites from John Kelly Chocolates (Los Angeles, CA), Vanilla Marshmallows from Pete’s Gourmet Confections (Central Point, OR), Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate samples from Knipschildt Chocolatier, and Four Piece Festive Holiday Truffles from Moonstruck (Portland, OR). You can find gorgeous and delicious chocolate gifts from these stores for Valentine’s Day.
For Valentine’s Day, I was excited to receive the 9 Piece Box of Valentine’s Truffles from Coco-luxe. The 9 Piece Box of Valentine’s Truffles comes with 3 delicious flavors: Pure Devotion, Rose and Honey, and Champagne. The Pure Devotion Truffle is pure dark chocolate ganache enrobed in more dark chocolate. The Rose and Honey Truffle is white chocolate ganache infused with rose and wild honey enrobed in dark chocolate. The Champagne Truffle is dark chocolate ganache with champagne enrobed in dark chocolate.
I was impressed with both the taste of the truffles as well as the appearance of the delightful chocolates. You could easily tell the flavors on the chocolate – the Champagne truffle had 2 glasses clinking together, the Pure Devotion truffle had hearts, and the Rose and Honey truffle had a rose on it. This would make a great Valentine’s Day gift for the sweetheart in your life. The 9 Piece Box of Valentine’s Truffles retails for $18.95.
Courtesy of The Chocolate Nation and in celebration of Valentine’s Day, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a 9 Piece Box of Valentine’s Truffles!!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit The Chocolate Nation online and tell me in a comment one other item you’d love to try (and what chocolate company makes it).
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, February 18th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received chocolate samples from The Chocolate Nation to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.