Old Navy Giveaway (10 Winners)
I discovered Old Navy Weekly a few months ago when I was shopping for jeans for my boys. I entered a giveaway on a fellow blogger’s site and won a coupon for $50 off $100 in-store purchase. I was so excited, because we were trying to save money any way possible. What better way to save on something we needed to buy anyways? It was a lot of fun going through the store with my stepmom and filling our cart with items that totalled $100.00. I was pretty picky about what I put in the cart and was very pleased with my selections!
Thanks to Old Navy and OldNavyWeekly.com, I have the opportunity to bring a giveaway to you and to tell you about the “Item of the Week.” The item of the week is the Crazy Colorful Sweater – for only $12 each. With this sweater, he’ll be the life of the party! These sweaters are fun, fabulous, and only $12.00 each (regularly $24.50). They are available in-store only.
Thanks to Old Navy, 10 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will receive a $50 off $100 coupon!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit OldNavyWeekly.com and tell me in a comment what the mannequins are wearing or what your favorite look is.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Tell me in a comment what you would get if you were to win one of these coupons!
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, December 10th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
– Coupons are valid for a limited time only (from December 11th through December 17th). Coupons will not be replaced if they are not redeemed within the valid time frame.
– Coupons are for one time use only.
– The individual code should not be shared or used my multiple users.
– If a Sales Associate advises that the code is not working, the customer should ask them to key in the alpha-numerica code under the barcode.
I received no compensation whatsoever for writing this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!