We Take the Cake Review & Giveaway
I love cupcakes and recently had the opportunity to review some delicious cupcakes from We Take the Cake. They were so good and big! I had to use a fork at first! My favorite were the chocolate cupcakes. The package arrived to me shortly after placing the order and was packaged in dry ice so they were essentially frozen when they arrived. I put them in the refrigerator when they arrived. If we had a craving for a cupcake, I simply pulled it out of the refrigerator and set it on the counter on a plate for about 15 minutes. The frosting was then smooth and the cake had thawed. It was so good! Man, I’m wishing I had one of those cupcakes right now!!
I received a package of 8 Over-Sized Assorted Cupcakes from We Take the Cake. They went fast! This is an assortment of their mouth watering, moist and dense, over-sized gourmet cupcakes. Included in their cusom bakery box are Two Golden Butter Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, Two Southern Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and Four Chocolate buttermilk cupcakes with a rich chocolate cream cheese frosting. Each cupcake is topped with a beauitful pearlized pastel buttercream pansy. Each cupcake is approximately 4″ diameter and 1 1/2″ height. There are two different colored flowers used in each order and the order is packaged in a custom box from We Take the Cake. Overnight shipping with dry ice is required. The eight-pack retails for $52.00.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win an 8 Pack of Over-Sized Assorted Cupcakes from We Take the Cake!!!
– Visit We Take the Cake and tell me in a comment another goody you’d love to try!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow We Take the Cake on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of We Take the Cake on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 6th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more Holiday Gift Ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received an 8 Pack of Over-Sized Assorted Cupcakes from We Take the Cake to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.