“Charlie and Lola Volume 9: What Can I Wear for Halloween” DVD Review & Giveaway
This was the first time that my family and I were introduced to Charlie and Lola. They are ADORABLE!! I received a copy of “Charlie and Lola, Vol. 9: What Can I Wear for Halloween?” on DVD. My boys really enjoyed watching it and I actually enjoyed it as well. It was cute to see the brother and sister team and their friends work together to prepare for Halloween! My favorite character was Charlie because he reminded me so much of my oldest boy!
BBC Video released “Charlie and Lola Volume Nine” What Can I Wear for Halloween” on September 8th, 2009. “Charlie and Lola” is an award-winning preschool series. In this DVD, we follow the adorable sibling duo and their friends as they get together to prepare for their school’s Halloween Party. Charlie, Lola, Lotta and Marv have been growing a pumpkin all through summer, and it’s enormous. Everyone has decided what costumes to wear, except for Lola. On the day of the party, however, disaster strikes. Bat Boy (otherwise known as Morton from upstairs) splatters the pumpkin and now Lola has a double crisis on her hands. Featuring nine fun-filled episodes, including the double-length Autumn special, Everything is Different and Not the Same.”
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of “Charlie and Lola Volume Nine: What Can I Wear for Halloween” on DVD!!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me what your favorite childhood costume was.
– Subscribe or RESUBSCRIBE to The Mommy-Files (note that I changed layouts and you must resubscribe again) – 1 entry.
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry.
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 entry.
– Tweet daily (one entry per daily tweet for this contest).
– Blog about the giveaway and include blog link in comment – 3 entries
– Add The Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Comment on any other “non-giveaway” post – 1 entry per post
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, October 6th, 2009.**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of the winning post or another winner will be chosen.
I received a copy of “Charlie and Lola Volume Nine: What Can I Wear for Halloween” on DVD to review so that I could write an honest and real review.