BOOK REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – "Good Egg"
I love children’s books, as do my 3 kids! I had the opportunity to review a super cute book that’s just in time for Spring – Good Egg, by Barney Saltzberg. It’s an interactive book where you and your child can lift the flaps, pull the tabs, and tell the egg to “Speak!” Your child will have tons of fun watching the egg do flips and tricks in this book.
This board book is simple yet fun to read! No long sentences or intense pictures – just a simple, cute story! Check out Good Egg today!
Thanks to Workman Publishing, one lucky reader will win a copy of the board book Good Egg.
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this book and who you would give it to.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have my button on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveway and leave a link – 2 entries
– Tell me your favorite thing about Spring – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 16th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Sunday, April 19th or another winner will be chosen.
– Entrants must have a US shipping address.