PRODUCT REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Isabella’s Cookie Company
By Shannon Gosney
March 4, 2009
I was delighted to sample delicious cookies from Isabella’s Cookie Company. I sampled the Apple Fritter Cookie, Isabella’s Original Cookie, the Twister Cookie, and the Scottie Cookie.
The Apple Fritter Cookie is a perfect combination of oatmeal, soft apples, white chocolate chips, and cinnamon. Isabella’s Original Cookie is a rich mixture of brown sugar, sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and California walnuts. The Twister Cookie is made with chocolate toffee pieces, caramel, and chunks of milk chocolate – a super yummy combination. The Scottie Cookie is a pleasing blend of semi-sweet chocolate chips, creamy butterscotch chips, and fresh pecans – one of my favorites!
These are just a few of the yummy creations you’ll find at Isabella’s Cookie Company! If your looking to give homemade goodies, this is the place to look! At Isabella’s Cookie Company, you’ll find super yummy treats and great customer service!
Isabella’s Cookie Company is giving away a gift box with 2 bags of bite size cookies (your choice of 2 flavors) to one lucky reader.
– Visit Isabella’s Cookie Company and tell me in a comment which cookies you would choose if you were to win the prize.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Tell me in a comment what cookie you would be that would best describe yourself (1 entry)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, March 19th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on Friday, March 20th (as well as emailed).
– You must include your email address in the comment if it is not available on your blog or google profile. If there is no contact information, I will have to choose another winner.
– Winner must respond by Tuesday, March 24th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.