REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – HALO® SleepSackTM Wearable Blanket
As a parent, I want my children to be as safe as possible, especially when they are sleeping. I was excited to receive the HALO® SleepSackTM wearable blanket. What a great idea! The HALO® SleepSackTM Wearable Blanket is designed to keep your baby warm without using loose blankets., thus reducing the possibility for SIDS.
SIDS stands for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and is described as the sudden, unexplained death of any infant up to the age of one year old. It is unknown what causes SIDS, but there are possible risks that can be avoided. One risk is the use of loose bedding, which can bunch up around your baby’s mouth, causing him or her to re-breathe cardon dioxide.
The HALO® SleepSackTM Wearable Blanket is sleeveless, which reduces the risk for your baby to overheat or re-breathe into his or her sleeve. It has an inverted zipper, so you don’t have to worry about the zipper catching on your baby’s chin or your baby trying to unzip it. The sack is designed so that your baby can’t kick it off but still has plenty of room to kick his or her legs. It’s made of micro-fleece, making it durable and super soft. The material also wicks away moisture, lessening the chances of your baby overheating. It’s also flame-resistant. Let’s not forget to mention the cute patterns and colors they come in.
Another thing I really like about the HALO® SleepSackTM Wearable Blanket is that for each purchase you make, a percentage of the amount is given to First Candle/SIDS Alliance, which helps support Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) medical research, education, and family services. What a great cause!
Today, you have the opportunity to win a HALO® SleepSackTM wearable blanket, in your choice of size and color.
– Check out the HALO® SleepSackTM wearable blanket and tell me what color you would pick if you won the giveaway.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Make a purchase from HALO® SleepSackTM wearable blanket (4 entries)
– Sing “Hush Little Baby” to your baby (1 entry)
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, March 8th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, March 9th.
– You must provide an email address in your comment or have one available through your google profile or another winner will be selected.
– You must respond by Thursday, March 12th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.