SUPER SWEET GIVEAWAY – English Toffee Anytime
Are you looking for a gift or something special for a loved one for Valentine’s Day or another special occasion? You’ll find the answers at English Toffee Anytime! Enjoy buttery almond toffee covered with rich and creamy Guittard chocolate (white satin, milk, or dark)! Share with family and friends and watch how quickly it disappears!
Deal # 1 – Order 1/2 pound any flavor of toffee and they’ll upgrade your order to 1 pound – that’s right – you get 1/2 pound FREE! Select 1/2 pound of the flavor(s) you want and when you proceed to checkout, it will automatically upgrade your order to 1 pound (no extra fees). There is no code or coupon necessary!
Deal # 2 – Sample their toffee for free with the Triple Taste-the-Toffee Sampler. You pay shipping and that’s it! You can try each of their 3 yummy toffees – White Satin Almond Toffee, Dark Chocolate Almond Toffee, and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee.
English Toffee Anytime has generously offered not 1 but 7 prizes to my readers!
– 1st Prize – One pound box of toffee, with winner’s choice of flavor (shipped to winner).
– 2nd Prize – Half pound box of toffee, with winner’s choice of flavor (shipped to winner).
– 3rd Prize – 5 winners will be given the Triple Taste-The-Toffee Sampler
– (MANDATORY ENTRY) Visit English Toffee Anytime and tell me which flavor toffee appeals to you the most.
– Follow me on blogger (1 entry)
– Subscribe (1 entry)
– Blog about this contest (1 entry)
– Email 5 other people & copy me on the email – firstname.lastname@example.org (1 entry) – Tweet about this contest on Twitter (1 entry)
– Place an order of 1/2 pound or more with English Toffee Anytime – I will confirm the order with the owners (don’t miss out on their SUPER SWEET deals mentioned above) (5 entries)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) Monday, February 9th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog (as well as emailed).
– Winner must have a US shipping address.
– You must provide a way for me to contact you. If you don’t have a google account or blog with a working email address, please include your email in your comment.
– Winners must respond by Thurdsay, February 12th or other winners will be chosen.